Thursday 6 February 2014

Superman gets a new creative team this Summer! John Romita Jnr and Geoff Johns!

Geoff John's and John Romita Jr on Superman this summer from DC Comics. No exact month has been announced for when they will take over the title but it is an exciting announcement. I have enjoyed Romita Jnr's art that I've seen in his previous Marvel books, but of recent times with all the books he has been on I have had a little of a JRJR overload but I'm definitely excited to see his work on Superman especially if the released image is anything to go by. Geoff John's is a writer I am only really familiar with from New 52 Justice League, which started off really strong but I began to get less interested in as the months go by, I am aware that he is a very good writer so I have high hopes for what he will do with the character, much like I was when Snyder and Lee were announced on Superman Unchained.

Check out the announcement video below alongside some of the art work.






No comments: