Saturday 11 January 2014

All-New Marvel NOW! continues into April 2014.

Two new titles were announced during the week coming in April 2014. Kaare Andrews will be wirintg and illustrating a new Iron Fist title in April titles Iron Fist: The Living Weapon. The last work I read by Kaare Andrews was Spider-Man Reign, which was aptly described by one of the staff at my local comic store as Dark Knight Returns for Spider-Man. I really enjoyed Spider-Man Reign and from the preview art for this new Iron Fist title it sure looks like it will be a beautiful looking book.



Another more obscure reveal this week is the announcement of All-New Doop to come from Peter Milligan and David Lafuente. Doop was a character created and introduced by Peter Milligan during his X-Statix and X-Force run with Mike Allred. I don't know much about this character but the series will be focusing on the character to begin with during the events of Battle of the Atom and Doop's role in the event.I'm not to familiar with David Lafuente's work but from the bits I have seen his style looks like it will compliment the character and the book.


No comments: