Sunday 5 January 2014

What I'm looking forward to in 2014!


So what will I be looking forward to this year. Well for an easier post I've split it up into the films, comics and video games I am most looking forward to this year! It looks like another big year for all three.

So what are the films I am most looking forward to this year. Well there is the usual comic inspired films like Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain America: Winter Soldier and Amazing Spider-Man 2. You also have the like of X-Men Days of Future Past which I look forward to seeing how this will work out. My top watch this year though is Guardians of the Galaxy. My surprise pick for the coming year which from the trailers so far I can not wait for and is only a couple of months away which is the The Lego Movie.





















Comic wise there is a lot going on this year already, with Marvel's future event being announced this coming Wednesday and DC's next big event to be teased in there Free Comic Book Day 2014 special. As always Free Comic Book Day is one of the highlights of the year as well as DC Marvel certainly have some important teases to make in there issue with a Guardians of the Galaxy highlight and also Spider-Man's up and coming event, the return of Peter Parker? I guess we will know more come the April solicits. Another Marvel title I am looking forward to is the new Moon Knight coming in March from Warren Ellis and Declan Shalvey.


                                       

Video Game wise it will be a big year, with a lot of new Next Gen titles to be released and also more to be announced. I'm holding my breathe for the announcement of Fallout 4, to hear more news on the next gen Mass Effect and finally more on the Game of Thrones title to come from Telltale Games. Also next year should be the year I buy my PS4 along with the coming release of Destiny in September! Will I be tempted into buying Xbox One I'm not sure, I also can't wait to get myself a PS Vita especially if I will be grabbing a PS4. With all these prospective new consoles a new television may be in order and also a new Television cabinet. 2014 has the ability to be an exciting year on all fronts!




No comments: