Saturday 16 March 2013

My Anticipated Title of the Week for 20-03-2013


Star Wars Legacy #1

Artist: Gabriel Hardman

I have been waiting for this title since it was announced last year. But I was not familiar with the creative team on this book and did my research. They have been doing some great work with Planet of the Apes for Boom Studios. Hardman’s art is great and after seeing some character designs by him for this I have no doubt in my mind that this comic is going to look gorgeous. I am excited to learn more about another member of the extended Skywalker/ Solo families, in Aina Solo and I really hope Cade Skywalker makes a cameo appearance at some point. This first issue has taken far too long to come around. This will be right at the top of my pick list, plus with Hardman’s incredible Phantom Variant available, pictured, I will be grabbing this alongside the regular cover for sure.

To learn more about this great new Star Wars title coming from Dark Horse click on the image below which will take you straight to the awesome iFanboy TalkSplode! with Gabriel Hardman and Corinna Bechko talking Planet of the Apes and Star Wars Legacy.


No comments: