Thursday 14 March 2013

My Comic of the Week 13-03-2013


Uncanny X-Men #3:

Publisher: Marvel Comics
Writer:Brian Michael Bendis
Artist/ Colorist: Chris Bachalo
Inker: Tim Townsend

Bendis got me into the Avengers comics and Bendis has now got me into the X-Men comics. I am currently loving his run on All New X-Men and Uncanny does not disappoint either. We are now 3 issues in and it’s about time Cyclops was brought to justice for his crimes, enter The Avengers. Some great new mutants have been introduced, there powers and power levels are exciting and I love the way one of them, who has a flash back of idolising Captain America, is used in this issue. This series has a great supporting cast, new and original, I even find myself enjoying the way Cyclops is portrayed, however annoying he sometimes can be. I always found it hard to jump into the X-Universe but post AvsX it’s now never been easier to jump in.

No comments: